ABSQ Management System Certification Policy
ABSQ Management System Certification shall operate and maintain a systematic approach for its operation to deliver effective management system certification services complied with the standard requirements of Government and Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC).
To achieve our valued customers’ satisfaction upon ABSQ certification services,
- a) ABSQ shall offer high-quality Management System certification services by operation of competent persons and reliable customer services.
- b) ABSQ shall ensure objectivity, confidentiality and impartiality, manage conflict of interest and associated risks.
- c) ABSQ is commitment to satisfy the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021, IAF Mandatory Documents and Legal Requirements related to the certification services offered by ABSQ
- d) ABSQ shall maintain systematic documented system which provides for effective methods of operation and management control.
- e) ABSQ shall innovate continuously ways to serve our clients'/stakeholders' needs to ensure continual improvement of certification services.
- a) ABSQ and the audit staff will keep confidential all information, materials and reports pertaining to client’s audit.
- b) ABSQ shall maintain all information pertaining to the applicant, other than that published in the Certified Companies Directory, as confidential and not release it to anyone other than ABSQ’s Accreditors without the written consent.
This policy is communicated to all levels of ABSQ employees, our valued clients and stakeholders.