This policy is communicated to all levels of ABSQ employees, our valued clients and stakeholders.
ABSQ Management System Certification shall operate and maintain a systematic approach for its operation to deliver effective management system certification services complied with the standard requirements of Government and IAF Accreditation Body such as Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC).
To achieve our valued customers’ satisfaction upon ABSQ certification services,
- a) ABSQ shall offer high-quality Management System certification services by operation of competent persons and reliable customer services.
- b) ABSQ shall ensure objectivity, confidentiality and impartiality, manage conflict of interest and associated risks.
- c) ABSQ is commitment to satisfy the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021, IAF Mandatory Documents and Legal Requirements related to the certification services offered by ABSQ.
- d) ABSQ shall maintain systematic documented system which provides for effective methods of operation and management control.
- e) ABSQ shall innovate continuously ways to serve our clients'/stakeholders' needs to ensure continual improvement of certification services by considering drastically and agile changes of technology.
This policy is periodically reviewed by the Board of ABSQ Certification and, as necessary amended to suit changing circumstances and for continual improvement. The above Policy is publicly corporate policy; corporate objectives related to this policy are established and reviewed at planned Management Review Meetings.
Confidentiality & Impartiality
ABSQ employees have signed and commitment to follow confidentiality, Impartiality and absence of conflicts of interest.
- a) ABSQ and our auditors keep confidential regarding to client’s information received during conducting audit activities.
- b) ABSQ will not release out client information and its certification status is controlled with search bot rather than SAC accreditation body without any special request or permission.
- c) By aspect of Legal, when ABSQ is required to release confidential information to a third party, client is notified in advance of the information provided.
- • To convey confidence, ABSQ ensure the respect of the impartiality: decisions result of objective evidence and not influenced by other interests or other parties.
- • ABSQ does not support or refer any kind of consultancy services for Management Systems Implementation of any organization.
- • ABSQ employees are free from any financial, commercial, and other pressures regarding to Management System Certification activity that might impact on certification decisions, (Prohibited from participating certification processes of any organization where they have any financial or commercial interest for a minimum period of 2 years prior to the date of application of the organization for registration).